Mammals can present an even larger threat to the home or business owner than an insect infestation, and it can be terrifying when you are unexpectedly confronted by little beady black eyes staring back at you in the dark, or hear the pitter-patter of little unwanted feet in your attic.
Squirrels, rats, raccoons, mice and opossums present not only a very real physical threat to you and your family, but also represent a health hazard because of the disease that they carry & spread by their droppings and the structural & electrical damage they cause to homes through their chewing, nesting, and burrowing.
Todd has an appreciation for the fact that while insects and vermin may be predictable in their behavior and response to pest control solutions, larger animals require a more humane and varied approach.
As an experienced technician, Todd is well versed in the most effective methods of insect eradication, and humane removal of wildlife.
PEST PREVENTION & MANAGEMENT TIPS:
- Avoid moisture problems around the foundation of your home and basement by repairing leaky pipes.
- Do not use excess mulch when landscaping, and keep tree branches trimmed back and away from your roof, and keep bushes and plants trimmed away from your foundation.
- Seal cracks around windows, doors, utility holes where plumbing & electrical lines are present.
- Keep gutters clear of debris, and close off any nonfunctioning chimneys
- Avoid excess clutter around your home and inside your garage, vacuum often
- Make sure all of your garbage is sealed in plastic bags, and compost bins are kept clean, and away from your home.
- Clean up food & drinks after you are done eating, and store food in plastic containers.
- Use yellow coloured bulbs for outdoor lighting.
- Make sure all windows and door screens fit tightly and work properly.
Rid your home or commercial property of mice and rats!
- Call for a quote on our low rate for monthly service
- Additional discount applies when prepaid for 1 year of Service!